The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ford F-250 Stroker
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 F250 auto k&n cold air intake, and 5" Bully Dog exhaust.
Now for the questions.....

- I have been running a Bully Dog 6 position 4 bank chip for a few years and decided to try something new
-I got a edge cs and egt probe and put it on
-Now I want to know which one will I get better results out of if I have one or the other reburnt with custom tunes.
Is the Bully dog chip able to be reburnt?
Sould I A- Have the bully dog chip reburnt with custom tunes and use the cs for gauges or B- have the cs redone by beans?
I hate stopping and going through the long process of changing tunes with the cs but I mostly want to know which I will get the best results out of.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
If you want a custom burnt chip look at DP-Tuner. I am not aware of custom tunes on Edge or Bully Dog Chips.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a 2000 F250 auto k&n cold air intake, and 5" Bully Dog exhaust.
Now for the questions.....

- I have been running a Bully Dog 6 position 4 bank chip for a few years and decided to try something new
-I got a edge cs and egt probe and put it on
-Now I want to know which one will I get better results out of if I have one or the other reburnt with custom tunes.
Is the Bully dog chip able to be reburnt?
Sould I A- Have the bully dog chip reburnt with custom tunes and use the cs for gauges or B- have the cs redone by beans?
I hate stopping and going through the long process of changing tunes with the cs but I mostly want to know which I will get the best results out of.
I would just use the CS for monitoring since you already have it.

As far as tuning goes, you will notice a huge difference when going from canned tunes to custom. It is also very nice to be able to switch tunes on the fly. That is a huge benefit to having a chip.

If you are interested, we can set you up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts