The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed it and all I can say is WOW. This is set at lowest setting. You people with 100 hp controllers are turning some real torque. The truck is equiped with 4" exhaust, Bhaf, two stroke oil and thats it. I only got into the throttle about 1/4 of the way. Surely I didnt hurt injection pump ya think? No gauges yet. Tommorow.

·
Registered
86 Posts
your not gunna hurt the injection pump bud... u can put it all the way up if u want u have to watch ur egts... but injectors will help your fueling and allow your pump to push the fuel it wants to

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought my truck with the many feature it has BUT I have the edge EZ with 275 injectord and I added the Air dog fuel syste,m. You must have gauges fuel pressure and egt minimum. My pump started to fail the first week I had the truck. the EZ does not tap the injector. My truck came with the I think is The TST 120 hp tapped set up but it runs so strong I do not see any reason for change. The turbo has been changed out as well and the large 4in exhaust. This thing hauls and tows.

·
4,158 Posts
Shouldn't really affect your injection pump, since the EZ box is just a timing only box does no.hing with added fuel. Just increased timing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts