The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the edge juice and its mounted on my dash in the dash pod and when I get in my truck when the temperature is hot outside and the dash pod gets hot the screen on my edge doesnt work, I have to take the edge out of the pod and put it in front of the air conditioner to cool it off and it won't work until its cooled off and I shut my truck off and restart it. Has anybody else had this problem if so is there a way to fix it, new mounting place or anything?

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
How old is it? Edge seems to do good on warranty. Give them a call. A buddy of mine had this issue with his Juice on his Dmax but was able to unplug it and reset it. I would start with edge and see where you get.

·
79 Posts
Do they offer a different mount? I never understood why any company would offer a mount for anything electronic that puts it on the dash (gps, satalite radio, etc.). I've had the same problem with my sirius radio, had to move it to the center console.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Hey have a pod for above the rear view mirror and one for on the a pillar not sure about anything else...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts