The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a insight cts tuner, for my 06 F350 6.0 that has 80,000 miles on it, to keep track of the ECT and EOT. I was led to believe it would give me the gauges for this as well a many others. I received the unit on thursday. Friday morn I go out to the shop and install the cts and the backup camera that is offered with it. Saturday morn I download the fusion software to the computer and then download to the cts unit. When I plugged it into the truck, turned on the unit I noticed I had lost about 6 of the parameters that w previously on the unit. ???? Today I call an Edge tech at their number, and he said at first, the EOT was on there, after walking me through the steps of setting up the gauges, he changed and said, no the 6.0 doesn't have the EOT gauge. Wtf? He said it comes with the 6.4 but not the 6.0. If I want the EOT gauge I have to purchase the EAS probe and sensor and tap into an oil line somewhere on the engine.
This does not sound right to me.
Is this how everyone else is getting there EOT gauge?

My friends told me to get the bulldog pmt, but I liked the backup camera option.

·
46 Posts
Mine reads EOT straight out of the box as well.
I installed an aftermarket back up cam and no issues there either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts