The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are they the same chip??? im thinking about getting juice for the fact that the attitude monitor will take care of all my problems well except for my tranny.

·
4,158 Posts
no they are two different boxes, i havent had experience with the juice but the comp rocks.

·
TDG Mafia Member #21
1,345 Posts
They perform exactly the same. The juice w/a lets you monitor also. If you decide to upgrade later you have to send the comp in for upgrade but all you need to do for the juice is get the unlock code over the phone.

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill think i go with the juice just cuz of the monitor features

·
1,055 Posts
I wish they had the juice when I bought my comp, that what I would have gotten.

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
TDG Mafia Member #21
1,345 Posts
That's a good shop. I have bought from them several times. They are here in NC. They have a website if you want to take a look. www.gofastengineering.com .
I would say put a post in the vendors section first though. Sometimes they can give you just as good if not better deal and you will help support the people that help support us.

·
not here much
302 Posts

·
191 Posts
Well i put my juice and attitude on today and i was not really impressed. But i did have the drag comp on before. So i think i might give that a try. It just doesnt seem like it has the same top end power as the drag comp. I really wish someone would come up with a good stack with the edge.

·
3,514 Posts
yeah try the smarty, I think Bluechips also offers a fueling only box that isn't quite as hard as the redline. Did you unlock your juice yet? There is something that you can do to unlock them, not sure what though.
Sean

·
191 Posts
every one keeps telling me that its a waist of money to unlock the juice. Havent heard of anyone that has dont it yet.

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
isnt it like 100 $ to do tho :(

·
Registered
448 Posts
It is my understanding with the juice, to get the unlock code it has to be newr than 05...I tried getting it and they told me I need to send it in to them to get it done.

·
464 Posts
The upgrade on the edge comp or juice is well worth the money IMO. The smarty is a good stack, just use the even #'s sw.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts