The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone unlocked there juice??? was it worth it??? what was the code number??:shrug:

·
TDG Mafia Member #21
1,345 Posts
Every juice has a specific code needed to unlock the particular unit you have. I upgraded to the drag on my comp which is the same as unlocking your juice. It was well worth it in my opinion. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

·
259 Posts
hot unlock code

I got my hot unlock code when it was still free with being a tdr member. The difference between the 5th and 6th setting is amazing. The 6th setting really fuels up alot quicker. From what edge told me the 5th setting is a better top end setting and the 6th setting is alot better in the midrange.

I would recomend getting it. You'll love it:Thumbup:

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well how about some code numbers i can try out ??? :p

·
3,514 Posts
Like "aka" said, I'm pretty sure that each one has its own specific code and they aren't interchangable at all. All they need is 6 digits to have a million different code options. You could try other peoples codes but I don't think it will get you anywhere.
Sean

·
259 Posts
Hint

Edge uses Letters and numbers with there hot unlock code. If you want it edge charges 100 dollars for it just go to there site fill out the attitude product upgrade form and fax it to them, then they will call you with your unlock code.

·
3,514 Posts
Well the difference between the comp and the drag comp is roughly 30hp but it adds 300rpm as well. I think that the juice should be about the same. The big difference is the added RPM. I switched my drag comp with a buddy who has a regular comp, and it was a pretty surpising difference.
Sean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts