The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so the other day it was -16 out i had to jump the truck bc i couldnt plug it in while at college, its not the first time its been jumped, i got in the truck and the monitor had the warning on it like when you just put it in about reading the owners manual well then i realized that it had reset all the programmed stuff in it like: alerts, low boost fueling etc. did i hurt anything on the truck or did it just have some safety override on it that took place...truck runs just as good as before this happened

·
1,189 Posts
should be fine. mine did this before too

·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright thanks and how soon you gonna be sellin your injectors

·
1,189 Posts
now I just pulled them yesterday. put the 100's in and drive it on 0 feels like 3 from before. if your interested let me know. they were rebuilt before I put them in and all that good stuff. Less than 1k miles on them

·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright are they the whole injectors or just nozzles and how much you wantin for them

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
another thang too when it gets really cold theres a set on the cold temp. its engine protection angaist it lets say you had settin on level 5 and it was -5 outside itll get the info from the engine and outside temp and itll defuel your motor til you get into high temps and itll go back to level 5 if im thinkin right

·
4,827 Posts
Yp, that is right. I have it turned on, on mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts