The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here selling an edge juice moudule with the attitude me id like one for my 07 6.0:peelout

·
3,306 Posts
honestly i wouldn't bother with the edge juice module. you can get a sct way cheaper than an edge and the sct is a way better product.

·
171 Posts
Like Strokin6L said, you can read all over this site that SCT with custom tunes is your best bet for the 6.0. But if you are still interested in a edge setup, look in fords for sale section and there is a thread(tuner and exhaust for sale) he is selling a edge juice with attitude.

·
Let's Drill!!!
235 Posts
When I get home I will have one for sale. It has been on my truck for maybe six months. Maybe 6k miles. It is still on the truck but I have just been using it for gauges. Send me a PM and see what we can get goin.

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i know the sct is better but i already have an edge evolution and want to stack it with the juice module

·
SLAPS President
3,027 Posts
yea i know the sct is better but i already have an edge evolution and want to stack it with the juice module
Unless you mean stacking the trans only tune from the Evo with the Juice providing the power, stacking is a very bad thing for this engine........

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yupp thats what i mean, i wouldnt tune this truck with no trans. tune

·
118 Posts
if ur worried about the trans tuning u really should get the sct with custom tunes its much better than the edge i have used both and there is a night and day difference. I say sell the edge and get a sct custom tuned

·
illadvised and dangerous
405 Posts
Might talk to power hungry performance. They might be able to custom tune the edge. I don't think they have tunes making the power that the sct tuners are though.

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im not to worried about power i have an 07 with factory head gaskets and bolts and im trying to keep em lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts