The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the edge evo and ez and its junk i want to get rid of it i jus dont no wat to go with ive hear alot about ts,dp tunner, and tonywildman is any of them better than the other

·
Registered
456 Posts
:Thumbup: Dp tuner:bow:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Tony Wildman is the king when it comes to tuning 94-97 powerstrokes!

·
1,386 Posts
DP-Tuner all the way.

·
2,509 Posts
I love my wildman chip

·
Found On Russ' Drive
693 Posts
326hp on dyno.:woot: see sig

·
The Oracle
343 Posts
my next chip will be from Wildman, had bad luck with one of the others mentioned.

just outa curiosity how could you run those "over the counter" EDGE things with all the mods in your sig?

·
1,726 Posts
If you really have 355 injectors you can just say good by to the engine once you get a chip if the bottom end is stock.

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
big red i do it but it sucks if i get a decent chip itl bring the truck to life its pretty nasty now but it could get better and racehauler why will my engine be gone

·
Registered
6 Posts
GO WITH TADD AT ELITE OR JODY AT DP-TUNER

·
1,726 Posts
7.3stroker said:
...and racehauler why will my engine be gone
355cc's of fuel is a bunch. The stock rods have exited the block on many others trucks with much less fuel than that. Whoever you have burn you a chip I would tell them that you have stock engine internals and have them hold the power down.

With that much fuel and a Sledgehammer turbo you could be making BIG power.

·
Ford the best never rest!
146 Posts
i have a banks six-gun tuner and i like it!

·
Registered
790 Posts
racehauler said:
355cc's of fuel is a bunch. The stock rods have exited the block on many others trucks with much less fuel than that. Whoever you have burn you a chip I would tell them that you have stock engine internals and have them hold the power down.

With that much fuel and a Sledgehammer turbo you could be making BIG power.
I agree. You have the fuel and turbo for 600+rwhp and thats well beyond the capabilities of the factory forged rods....

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea ive been told this when it blows jus gives me the motivation to build it bigger

1 - 16 of 16 Posts