The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put on the Edge Mileage Max today. I don't have any mileage results yet. It doesn't mess with the overhead at all. That's the first thing I checked to see if it'd read like 9000 MPG like I've heard stories about.

Second it turns off the check engine light (not the check engine but the other one). I had it on because my APPS is throwing a code P0122 I think it was. Never got around to fixing it, but it turned it off.

Third the power is there. I think I should double check to make sure I didn't leave my MAP sensor unplugged because it seems to add alot more low end power than what I expected, espically being the ETH that doesn't like electronics. The guy told me at Edge I won't run into that until I start modding 65hp over. I wasn't planning on noticing a difference but I am. Quiet impressed. The engine sounds alitte different too, I think. I haven't got much sleep lately so I'll make sure to varify all this tomorrow.

I am very pleased thus for only 250 bucks at a parts store. Even 1/2 MPG it'll be worth it.

:woot:

·
348 Posts
Sounds good so far. Keep us informed. Now go get some sleep.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still haven't sucked down the tank but my Overhead is reading over 2 MPG higher now. I'm not sure if that's going to mean anything though. Usually the most I've ever seen it off is about 2 MPG.
I've been pampering it alittle more than usual now though too.

·
348 Posts
2 MPG improvement not bad. If it is true they may have a good product. I might have to try it.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Showing 1 MPG at the pump. Not too shabby! Espically the ETH engine. The ETC's should do better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts