The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the Edge Juice with attitude on my truck for a few years, just got it sold & getting ready to order a SCT X3 from Eric at Innovative. Thinking about going with the Tow, Agressive Street, & Extreme Street tune setup. (I don't have studs yet) Are these "safe" tunes? I have had no issues with the Edge setup, other than poor trans shifting. I'm also looking at a tripple gauge setup. Any preferred vendors or gauges? So far I have RCD's egr delete, accufab elbow, straight piped turbo back, & afe stage 1. Thanks for your input!!

·
1,661 Posts
Make sure you let Eric or Ted know that you don't have studs. I believe they have tunes for non studded. Please remember it's hit or miss with head bolts stretching with or without tunes. IMO, start saving for studs, better safe than sorry.

·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone know the best way to get in touch with Innovative? Tried calling throughout the day with no luck! Really wanting to order the SCT!!

·
1,661 Posts
When you called did you leave your name and number? They usually get back to you real fast!

·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YES.. No call back.. I actually went online & placed an order for the SCT, hopefully they call me tomorrow for the details!

When you called did you leave your name and number? They usually get back to you real fast!

·
43 Posts
Eric just had a new daughter arrive last week. He took a couple of days off and I think Ted is trying to keep up with it all. I just got my new tunes after a week and a half.
Have patience, they will get back to you.

·
Let's Drill!!!
235 Posts
Yeah just give Eric a couple days. I have his Tow, Extreme Street, and Extreme Race Tunes. Have not ran the extreme race yet. I run around all day on the Extreme Street and love it. Great power and very drivable. Tow is nice. I have no head studs but do have them ready and waiting when needed. Knock on wood. lol. I did have the Edge Platinum and it is night and day difference between the two. You will love the tunes.

·
118 Posts
Call Adam at first coast diesel performance he has innovative tunes and excellent customer service

1 - 8 of 8 Posts