The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any edge user ever returned their edge for warranty reasons, if so did they fix the problem? did anyone ever recieve a refund?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I returned mine due to the backlight going out. I sent it in and it came back about 5 days later all fixed up. Was even a newer version in it.

·
SLAPS President
3,027 Posts
Not long after I got my Juice, back in 03, I sent it in to be reprogrammed. Got it back in about 10 days.....

Last year, I had to send back my Evolution twice, due to issues. The second time, they sent me the new one first and said sent the old one in when I got the new one.... Just a couple of months ago, I sent it in again for a reprogram... Again, got it back in about 10 days....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sent mine (Evolution) back in twice, too. The first time I got it back was fast (~ 1 week as I remember), but the second time took 3-4 weeks. Both of these were for updates. After the last update it didn't run right (I think it was the 05E15 reflash (that was the cause of both the 3-4 week delay and the reason it didn't run right). I was able to return it, but only after I enlisted the help of the vendor that sold it to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts