The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an edge w-attitude on my 01 cummins.. When i turn my truck on the chip comes on like everything is fine.. All the gauges work and when i increase or decrease power levels it appears that its doing this. However even tho the chip says its on level 5, it now constantly remains stock. I cant figure out what the deal is. No matter what level i put it on, my truck is still only putting out stock hp.. any1 have suggestions??

·
Registered
16 Posts
ya if seen this problem befor make shure it hooket up right if so u have a chip but it is defected they forgot to program it this is like a 1 in fiftey deal so doubel check urself then get on the phone with edge ur that 1 out of fiftey lol good luck let me know how it turs out this happend to my friend as well so ull be allright :Thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright.. Thanks.. I have had the chip since last april and everything thing worked fine til jst a few days ago...

·
232 Posts
look in =your instruction manual. ther is a way to see if it working correctly by the leds in the module behind the cover.

·
TDG Mafia 36
591 Posts
Also, if you have the pump wire tapped, I would double check that as well. Make sure the connection is good, and the wire didn't corrode behind the tap. I checked mine with a test light at the tap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called Edge and figured it out finally.. Somehow my backdown % got reset and was on 100% so therefore it wasnt putting out any extra power

1 - 6 of 6 Posts