The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in the process of having sinister mfg. make me their insane lope tune for my truck. however the guy there needs to have a copy of my stock file? whatever that is. so that he can use the tables? the make adjustments and then send me the tune. i had crank it up diesel do my dsp5. i sent him an email requesting a copy of my stock file but have not got word from him. i am wondering if my stock file is the same as anyone out there and if so is it possible to have it sent to me via email thanks

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
i am in the process of having sinister mfg. make me their insane lope tune for my truck. however the guy there needs to have a copy of my stock file? whatever that is. so that he can use the tables? the make adjustments and then send me the tune. i had crank it up diesel do my dsp5. i sent him an email requesting a copy of my stock file but have not got word from him. i am wondering if my stock file is the same as anyone out there and if so is it possible to have it sent to me via email thanks
Without having EFI yourself your kind of screwed, the first thing they tell you is to save your stock tune, if you can find out what your stock OS number is, I may be able to find a stock file that is similar to yours....

But since you had DSP5 tuned your stock OS # is gone, you should try to get ahold of crank it up and see if they still have a copy of your stock file:gaah

·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so even if i have stock as one of my tunes i still lost it? this efi stuf is really confusing. i know that anyone can tune my truck. im not happy with my tunes at all. my lope cuts out all the time and i still get a lot of flairs between shifts. i really want that lope from sinister it sounds just like a puller

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
so even if i have stock as one of my tunes i still lost it? this efi stuf is really confusing. i know that anyone can tune my truck. im not happy with my tunes at all. my lope cuts out all the time and i still get a lot of flairs between shifts. i really want that lope from sinister it sounds just like a puller
If you get me the DSP5 OS # I can try to get you a copy of a stock LLY OS file

·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok so i need to email him and ask for a dsp5 os# or for my truck

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
I will PM you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts