The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BUG JUICER and
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Diesel Gargage Exclusive discount for DG members only.

Version 1-LB7, LLY, Laptop edition. $521
Version 2-thru LMM, handheld edition. $711

Each comes with 2 licenses, so you can tune 2 vehicles.
There is a free technical support help group dedicated to getting you into HP heaven.

You must mention "DG discount" to recieve the special price.

Michael

·
BUG JUICER and
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Email [email protected] with your email address, "DG discount EFI" in the subject line, and I will take care of the rest. You will be sent an invoice to use as payment with a credit card. If you prefer to not use a credit card, email that as well.

Michael

·
2,509 Posts
how long will this price last I have a friend wanting to do something with his truck this winter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
killerbee said:
This is a Diesel Gargage Exclusive discount for DG members only.

Version 1-LB7, LLY, Laptop edition. $521
Version 2-thru LMM, handheld edition. $711

Each comes with 2 licenses, so you can tune 2 vehicles.
There is a free technical support help group dedicated to getting you into HP heaven.

You must mention "DG discount" to recieve the special price.

Michael
Michael:
If I read this correctly, if I have an LLY, there is no need for ver 2?

·
BUG JUICER and
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ooops, let me clarify. The 06 LLY requires the V2, Earlier models have the delphi PCM and can utilize V1.

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
How about I drive my truck out there in March while I am on vacation at the time share in Sedona? That way I can get a hands on tutorial. Also, thats about the time that I will have the money to buy one of the two. Does EFI Live have an economy tune like the DP Tuner?

Tony

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just how easy is EFI live to tune? Im not looking for much power, would like a little gain in mileage and a little power, but want to keep the shifts smooth and everything safe...you know, all the things that are best kept with stock lol.

·
BUG JUICER and
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
At first, it seems daunting. Ultimately it is the shear volume of available tables that makes the tool intimidating.

After learning that most of the performance benefit of small changes, comes from one table, it is a snap.

Want mileage gains? You then tap into the timing and boost table.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts