The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now before you respond I know they make a EGR delete pipe...I have one. Who else makes a EGR Cooler delete except Liberty performance....Like this one. $599 is alittle steep for this

http://www.liberatorperformance.net

I want a full delete of this thing

·
793 Posts
make your own it really don't look that hard I was looking at mine when I had the turbo out yesterday, theres not much to it.

My turbo will be coming back out sometime this week and if ya like I could take a pic of what mine looks like.

·
Suck,Squish,Bang,Blow
650 Posts
Rob...Don't worry we will build something and if it makes you feel any better you can pay me if you like....lol

I should have taken a moment to show you yesterday how to do it...next round!

·
Got Torque?
2,577 Posts
I think Elite will have a complete EGR system delete kit. I know it exists, but not sure if it is available to the masses yet...

Ralph

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
anything close to 500 bones for this is pretty ugly to me.

·
3,306 Posts
InnovativeDiesel said:
I'd build your own while you have the motor out. The toughest part is getting access to it and that won't be a problem for you. :Thumbup:
i agree. Now that you have the engine out, you or your buddy doug can build a egr cooler delete. And if you build it, it ain't gonna cost $599. I have my up-pipe welded and egr cooler capped off, but i wish i would've removed the cooler all together.

·
963 Posts
jpscustoms said:
my home made kit cost me 12$$$$$ its so easy...
Details...Parts List? :poke:

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
yah.. :poke: no profet from tdg...

·
3,051 Posts
The liberator performance ad say's "lowers egt's by 300 degrees" I wonder how true that is.

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
harry6.0 said:
The liberator performance ad say's "lowers egt's by 300 degrees" I wonder how true that is.
who's with me saying its probably 300 degrees cooler coolant when its removed.. LOL

·
1,649 Posts
well i can tell ya it doesnt lower temps by 300 degress, coolant temp went down while towin about 8 degress and 3 for normal driving. egts are the same.
ill see if i can come up with a parts list

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
jpscustoms said:
well i can tell ya it doesnt lower temps by 300 degress, coolant temp went down while towin about 8 degress and 3 for normal driving. egts are the same.
:woot:

:nopics

·
SIZE MATTERS
284 Posts
jpscustoms said:
and maybe a write-up?:popcorn: :thanks:

·
424 Posts
yea jason u want to do it this weekend and we can get all the info for these guys? give me a call and let me know what ur plans are

1 - 18 of 18 Posts