The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting this code P1335 egr minimum performance, I take it that its stuck either open or closed. The only delete kits I have seen are the elite kits with the elbow and adapter and I think you also need the plates or the full on kit with a waste gate. Are there any other options out there and what do you do with the coolant lines? Looking to do this soon as possible.

BTW I do have a doc/dpf delete and SCT LW with RCD tuning.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didnt know anybody other than elite had one, I'll check them out thanks for the reply.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I looked on there and didnt see it, I really just want to ditch the coolers and the valve not looking for the WG. I have a heavy duty set of up pipes and headers being built and the valve is sticking and the coolers are just a potential leak hazard so I'm not looking to spend another 1200 after already being in hot water with the wife for the headers and uppipes. I just want to get rid of the coolers and EGR valve. I think the programing on my SCT can run it but if not I'll buy a new tune.

·
FukeneH
197 Posts
yeah i think dirty's was around 3200 :help but came with everything new welded up pipes, wastegate ,bov, controller for both, etc etc. when i lift my cab this will be one of the first mods going on,but not this winter

·
2,183 Posts
the dirty kit is overkill for this guys needs i think.

i would recommend going with a wastegate though

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What do you need to run a wg though, I thought they were mechanical? Couldn't I just add one after I do my up pipes and headers? And then just use the cooler/egr delete,

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
I believe you could. All you need is to attatch the WG to the up pipes and then run your controller and boost reference to the WG. You need block off plates for your coolant lines as well.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just went ahead and ordered the elite kit.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm going to install it next weekend, im out of town this weekend so it will have to wait but I'll be sure to report back.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Havent gotten to install it yet, some parts are back ordered so I'm just going to have to wait.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts