The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Oracle
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about buying myself an early xmas gift

getting board with the banks chip again and want something better

i was looking at Elite Diesel for a chip....

anyone have experience with them on an OBS truck, and what kind of different tunes do they offer?

thanks
~Tim

·
862 Posts
So far everyone that has run Tadd's tunes have been happy with them. I would think you'll be satisfied with them. Definately a big improvement over the Banks tuning.

·
504 Posts
Dont' forget about Wildman for the OBS tunes. He knows how to make those trucks flat out haul ***.

·
Slow 6.0
1,554 Posts
i have an sct with elite files i like them alot, if you go with them i hope you get better customer service then i did.

·
The Oracle
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so between the two, Tony and Tadd, .....it seems to be a toss up...

now price...4 position from tony is 425, 6 position from tadd is 425....i dont think i need 6 positions but if its the same price....

·
Slow 6.0
1,554 Posts
the best customer service ive had so far is from innovative diesel, i got 10 email responses in one day from eric!

·
Registered
134 Posts
bigred, let me know if you replace that banks. i've been looking for one and if you want to get rid of yours i may be able to help you out in that area.

·
The Oracle
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jmccall said:
bigred, let me know if you replace that banks. i've been looking for one and if you want to get rid of yours i may be able to help you out in that area.

i'll keep you in mind....whats you PCM code..?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had his tunes with my early 99 (15*hpop) and it was good but I think I am going to get dp tuner to work me something up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts