The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been haveing soom problems with my truck the past few months.Bully dog programmer went blank while down loading,cleared the proccesor the only way bully dog could get the truck running again was to reflash to an 03 stratagy.The truck is an 04 and it ran but not good dealer said truck had latest reflash because it was the latest reflash for an 03.I called tadd he talked to the tech and walked him through the procces of puting my truck back to an an 04 strategy.The truck runs great now,Tadd was top notch and didnt mind helping me,I called him several times and he always made time for me.If you need anything performance call elite-diesel there great people and can help with any tech info as well.They are the best in my book,keep up the great work guys.:thanks: :Thumbup:

·
0 Posts
Pretty amazing when Tadd has to talk the Ford tech through the process of getting your truck to run right.

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
Tadd is one sharp dude, just working around him makes you smarter. It is nice to see he can assist people one on one again. Elite Diesel will have my future business, too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts