The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering why dose erics extreme tune smoke alot more then the spartan 275, my 275 smokes some at take off but it clears right up real quick, and erics extreme tune smokes alot at take off and keeps putting out a steady stream until about 60 mph.. i wonder what the difference is, i know smoke is just a waste of fuel but i thnk its cool to smoke out the rice burners around town:haha...I want more smoke :coal

·
1,077 Posts
Or less air.

·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok i was just wondering if i could get some more smoke:coal

·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not the case...45-50+ PSI....I have both tunes..Erics and Spartans

im pretty sure i have only seen about 42 psi with my 275 tune, dose this sound right or should i be seeing more boost with the 275.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ok i was just wondering if i could get some more smoke:coal
More smoke is $$$ going out of the tailpipe right? Smoke = fuel not burnt...

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Ya, but it looks awesome. And they are going to smoke no matter what you do to them, except for putting the DPF back on.

·
Truck Toyz
653 Posts
I just got my Extreme Race last night, but I can tell you this thing smokes more than my 6.0 did.

·
1,077 Posts
Not the case...45-50+ PSI....I have both tunes..Erics and Spartans
I would have both but he won't call me back. Is it faster or just stick with the 275. Pm me what you think. And where your at with the dual stage nitrous.

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
Well I want to know to!!! I guess I will have to go to the 'other' site and check it out :(

·
Ford 6.4 it's just cooler
673 Posts
Scott, you do realize your having to make me work to go find your f'in post on another site...coulda just told me or something :wedgie :haha

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
I just read it..... he says they are very comparable. He didn't say which one he liked better but from the sounds of it you can't go wrong with either one!! Sounds like the tire diameter feature works well also.

So if someone asks it most likely will come down to price now.... The live wire is still ugly but you can buy something else to monitor it....

oh ya he said Erics smokes A LOT more....

·
Registered
639 Posts
Sp far...*** for tat....but I hope to dyno them back to back soon, and also get some quarter mile times back to back.

I only use the fagwire to load the tune after that I plug the dashdaq back in for monitoring...

·
Ford 6.4 it's just cooler
673 Posts
use teet next time :haha

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
Teets are on cow man. I like t_its.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts