The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The code shows as exhaust back pressure sensor low input when I went to auto zone but shows when I put the tune (instantly when installed) and not when running stock. Been to 2 auto zones and they can't clear the code and they've never experienced this before. I even tried clearing it with my SCT tuner and still the light stays on. Any help would be great but truck runs great with no issues. I am running DJ's looney
thanks

·
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no answer from anyone? Well, the code won't clear and when I return the truck back to stock the light goes away and never comes back on. I've ran DJ's tunes for 1.5 years and this has never happened. Any help/advice would be great.

·
211 Posts
i once had an EBS code/problem and when the tech replaced the sensor it helped. not sure if we had the same code or if mine acted the same way stock/tuned like you are explaining.
how is the truck running?
i have heard that DJ and Vivian are getting back into the business, maybe they can help you.

·
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Truck runs great. Spoke to Vivian and yea they will help but I'll just need together my truck updated with the new Updated PCM flash and then they will send me new tunes but thus issue is pretty fishy and was hoping someone could shed some light why thus might be happening! No issues with the truck at all just the annoying CEL that catches my eye every second while I am driving. I am tempted to place some tape over the gauge plastic so the CEL wouldn't be so noticable. Just not sure why this CEL doesn't show when truck is stock but instantly shows when tune is loaded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts