The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale and NIB - new in the box is 1 of 10 remaining ESAB EyeTech electronic welding helmets. These are Brand New and not refurbished nor are they 2nds and will in fact carry a 2 year warranty (Canada Only-sorry guys, I have no control over what goes on in US)

Here is the lowdown on this helmet:

- 2 year Warranty (sorry guys but as I said only in Canada)
- Swiss made Optrel Lens - Identical to Optrel "Satellite" with Dual LCD's For OPtical Clarity
- Hard Hat & Cheater Lens adapters are available
- Will accept ESAB Air 160 Fresh Air system
- Infintiely variable shades 9-13
- Ergonomic design and counterbalanced for comfort
- Manual or Automatic mode
- Sensitivity & Switching delay settings
- Fully adjustable head gear
- Individual Serial #'s on the Lens's

These helmets are Listed at 349.00 CAD and compete with top of the line Millers and Lincoln products made by Optrel. For what its worth, I have had an original Eyetech for over 9 years, it resides on the floor in the back seat area of my truck and gets beat on from time to time by tools, work boots etc. I have not had an issue with it nor has it ever failed to darken - I did break one lens about 4 years ago..but by being a dummy.! left it face up on a bench and a chunk of rather lrg steel hit it square on. Anyway here is a great opportunity for you to pick up an excellent tool for less than 1/2 Price.!

$ 145.00 Ea CAD
PayPal, Money Order CAD funds or Cash only.​

I also have the following helmets as well:

ESAB Eyetech II - Identical helmet with a lens: Shade 10 -12 Infinitely variable. $ 125.00 CAD

ESAB Eyetech II - Identical helmet with a lens: Shade 10-/11 Auto Shade select only. $ 110.00 CAD

Both the above will also carry the 2 yr warranty

I would not expect to see more than a 20-25.00 CAD charge for shipping to anywhere in Canada. Local pick up is fine. For US guys that are interested, I dont believe it would be over 25 USD using Canada Post Expiditied Parcel service.

You can reach me here through PM or if local, call my cell:

(705) 627-4466

Thanx,

Theo

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All 10 of the above are gone. But I have 10 of the exact same helmet in the 10-12 Variable. all features as above. The 10-12 will cover virtually any hand held process used today incl: Mig, Tig, Stick & Hand held plasma cutting/gouging.

125 + shipping (26.50 to US) (22.50 to Canadian Residents)
Paypal works..! :D

PM me if you are intereseted.
Thanx.
stkl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts