Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
noticing

:hehe :Thumbup:

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
hey kid, how many dam threads are you going to make that are brand bashing? i dont know you, and you are obviously new here, but seriously, you need to lay off the subject. its kinda touchy for some PSD owners. LOL

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
NukleusX said:
hey kid, how many dam threads are you going to make that are brand bashing? i dont know you, and you are obviously new here, but seriously, you need to lay off the subject. its kinda touchy for some PSD owners. LOL
Hey, shouldn't you be out FIXING something on your dadge, AGAIN? :poke: LOL

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
nah, it aint broke again.

yet.

LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its only touchy if you take it to heart..... and my Dodge hasnt broke anything but a bunch of powerstrokes!!!

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
he was talking to me kid, and congrats that your dodge hasnt broke anything yet, just wait a couple years. LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nukelousx i noticed it said custom exhaust what do you have done? i always like to see new things

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
my exhaust as per gotdiesel?'s request

It is custom as far as how I ordered it, and how I pieced it together through the guy I ordered it from. It is 4" turbo back, to the muffler, then out of the muffler comes 5" up and over axle, dumping out of 6" tip. Looks similar to a kit sold by RBP though kit cost me a LOT less and I dont have those trendy initials of a company im not a huge fan of on it.

Anyhow heres a shot of it. Dang it cant find pic of it with the tip on- I ran around with it like this for 3 months though... Ah yeah, check my myspace- myspace.com/sootnu theres a shot of it in my pics on there.

EDIT: if you look around, somewhere on here sspeeddemonss put a pic of it up (with tip) in some random thread i cant remember which though...

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that looks perty dam good so you put a chrome tip on there? i bet u can leave some soot on the ground huh?

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
on the ground, on the tailgate, on cars behind me, etc etc etc. and yeah, i have a 6"x12 or 18, dont recall off hand Silverline chrome tip on it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dam thats sick... will you be attending the nor cal diesel rally?

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
If some grace of a higher power nets me the money to have my trans rebuilt and a new TC by june, as well as a job i can get time off of and fuel money to get there then maybe, though you have to realize it would be driving almost the entire north-south stretch of CA for me which is a day+ worth of driving if I drive it alone...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ouch that is pretty dang far... do you have a buddy you trust driving you truck or a gf or wife?

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
I have a couple buddies I trust driving my truck, but if I was going to go up there we would likely take my buddies truck, as it seats more, is more powerful, and it gets the optimal mileage already. Here is a picture of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice!!! gotta love it what day will you be headin up?

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
i said if i was going to go up. its far off from now, so not sure whats going to be up then-

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ah gotcha.. well me and a bunch of guys are having a big convoy of trucks going up... its will be fun smokin and headin up

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey nukleous what do u think for my buddies truck....single 6 inch slash or duals

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
whats his truck? reg cab? cc? 2nd gen? 3rd gen? drw? srw?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
his truck is a 2000 2500 24v just like my truck with a long bed

1 - 20 of 34 Posts