The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the Evo trans program loaded last night and put the Juice back in today. Man I love my truck all over again.:woot: I run in the 80 hp mode which is plenty for me and this new tranny program drives and shifts awesome:cheering . The truck feels like a big block gasser with a real solid transmission:Thumbup: . It has no mushy feel to it at all, no flaring on hard acceleration it just shifts sweet. So far I'm very glad I did this. I think when I leave work tonight I'm gonna switch to 100hp and cruise home with some power:evil: .
snoboy

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I drove home in 100hp mode, but switched back to 80hp which is where I'll leave it. The new Evo trans program easily deals with the power but I dont want to wear my **** out. It sure was nice puttin the hammer down and having the truck shift normal.

·
SLAPS President
3,027 Posts
I drove home in 100hp mode, but switched back to 80hp which is where I'll leave it. The new Evo trans program easily deals with the power but I dont want to wear my **** out. It sure was nice puttin the hammer down and having the truck shift normal.
Pretty amazing how it seems to automatically know you increased power, isn't it??

·
17 Posts
Agreed, but have you guys had trouble with your speed delimiter?? Other than that I'm also impressed with mine. I've had it in for about 20,000 miles now. Definitely beats the old shifting. I had mine out last week while it was at the dealer.... I don't miss the stock shifting at all!!!

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QBall said:
Agreed, but have you guys had trouble with your speed delimiter??
Could you elaborate on the speed delimiter troubles? I turned it off and don't seem to be having any issues.

·
17 Posts
Yeah, I had violent shaking/jerking where the limiter used to cut in at. I reprogrammed twice to make sure I turned the speed limiter off. I won't take it there again if it's going to do that. I haven't checked with Edge yet. It's not a big deal. I don't drive that fast regularly....80-85 sucks down the fuel as is.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do you think the tranny programs of the Evolution is the best that Edge has to offer? Do you think it is better than the Edge Juice's tranny programs? I'm interested now that the Evolution comes with the Attitude.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts