The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a price on a Donahoe 7" lift with rear springs large enough to get rid of the factory block. I would like to be able to fit 38's and this looks like the best way. A quote for new gears with the 4.56 flavor and a set of 38x15.5 16.5 Parnelli Jones dirt grips. I would also like to get a quote for shipping all of these to zip code 99577.
Thank you.

P.S. The vehicle this is for is an 03 Excursion 4x4 with 6.0L.

·
6,337 Posts
Chelsea is running 37's on a 6" lift... lots of room for 38's.

She wants to go 8" now...hehehehhehe

·
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a feeling of that because I think that 38's are the biggest I want. I think I will just do the 7" kit that is listed rather than something to big. After all the family still needs to be able to get in it.

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
Here is a truck we did a while back. 7" on an 03 w/ 38x15.50 Toyo MT's. At first we trimmed the front bumper quite a bit, the we switched over to the road armor in the picture.

Dave

Attachments

·
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is what I was thinking it would turn out like. Well it looks like I need a price for the 7" kit. Thanks.

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
PM me a phone number so we can talk.

Dave

·
TDG Mafia Member #24
1,199 Posts
D2HP What flares did you put on that truck? It looks like it has another flare on top of the factory flare, am I right?

·
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like it just has the plastic body panels but they are painted black to match as to where someones like mine are brown when the rest of the truck is blue

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
Yeah they are just the factory deals.

·
TDG Mafia Member #24
1,199 Posts
ok thanks I got happy there for a second

1 - 10 of 10 Posts