The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Smokin
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an idea what size tires and lift are on this X? I think this is the exact size I want but have no idea what size. Thanks for any helo.
2003_Excursion.jpg

·
1,060 Posts
from what I understand you can go larger on your truck than that X can, Coilovers and differnt front bumper added clearance, with a 2" and leveling on my truck I will only clear 35 mt's, I bet its similar on that truck. Keep searching for more info... I have seen that pic before though where did you pull it from?

·
Smokin
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I foregot to say that I gave an 05 Excursion. That is why I posted it on here. I'm just trying really figure out what I'm gonna do with it. At one point I wanted to 8" but now looking at pulling some I'm not sure i really want go that high and I want to keep the smooth ride. The X was bought for traveling with the family in mind and to have another vehicle that can pull a trailer when I need it. Honestly I have considered putting some 20's and 33's on it and letting ride like that. I've has brought to my attention bought parking garage heights so I have one that if doesn't fit stock then that will several doors for me. I believe the last time I looked at the clearance it was 6'7" and I think my X sits at 6'7" if I remember correctly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts