The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i am new to this whole Diesel and Forum thing, but to be honest I love it. It's so addicting. I was looking on e-bay there is a 4" turbo back system everything included other than the tip. but the price is only like 269.00? would there be something wrong with that. I have called companies around here and they are quoting me almost 700.00.

please help me out

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,744 Posts
my exhaust is spit at the end just off hand how much for a duel system or one that splits?

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
what system is under $300 shipped?

·
0 Posts
Personally...I would be careful about buying some off Ebay. I have heard of imcomplete systems getting shipped without recourse.

Give our vendors a chance. For the few bucks that you might spend extra...you know absolutely you will be taken care of. And that alone is worth something.

My dual exhaust system splits at the muffler. One 4 " pipe in and two out.

Dave

·
6,337 Posts
Duals :woot: :woot: Only thing better is nice big STACKS!!!:Thumbup: :bow:

·
TDG Singles Club #120
330 Posts
LIPD said:
We have MBRp Exhaust Systems for under $300 shipped give us a call
i have the old banks moster exhaust, but want the new dual set up. can i buy just the split and the two tails?
thanks,
-Chris-

·
52 Posts
I'm sure you're talking about Warp Speed Performance. Look at their feedback, it's amazing. I bought their straight pipe kit 4" turbo back. It fit like a dream. Support who you want to support and don't get pushed into something you don't want or can't afford.

·
6,337 Posts
Nice Credit Union! I'm a member in one in Oregon!!! Did you attach the wrong link?

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
utah central credit union. we're in it together

1 - 15 of 15 Posts