The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a set of F 350 blocks laying around that you want to sell? I got the leveling kit up front and now I need to bring the rear up. I don't even know what these things are worth so let me know how much you want for them.

·
2,126 Posts
If you can wait it out find someone who is selling their stockers. I would say you can get some for less than 50 bucks.

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
I have some but won't be back in the states for about another month...

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tell you the truth I am not sure which kit I went with...... It is the spacer that attaches at the axle...... Not sure if it is aluminum or cast........ I feel kind of ashamed of myself for not knowing. I asked the guy at the shop I bought it from and he said they had the 2.5" kit for 170 and that he would put it on for 20 bucks so I never even saw the box.

LovinPSD, I spend a lot of weekends in Houston so if I don't find any withing the next month I will shoot you a PM.

I assume I will need new U Bolts? I was looking at the ones I currently have and if it raises it another inch (I think that is how much higher a 350 block is than a 250) it looks like it would be too close for comfort.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts