The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trans was built by Laddel Weaver from Pro Diesel Werks (was East Coast Diesel) about a year and a half ago and has less then 10k on it. Its one of his stage 5 trans. Trans has a billet input and output shafts, custom valve body, upgraded clutches and clutch counts comes with a dunrite triple disk converter (i believe stock stall), a billet flex plate, double deep mag-hytec pan, external trans cooler with fan. Fluid and filter was changed every 6 months by Laddel and he only uses Schaeffer Full Syn fluid. trans shifts great and is still very tight just goin to a 5 speed. truck was never towed or been sled pulled. maybe 6 quarter mile passes just for fun. truck made 603hp and 1157 ft/lbs but i believe trans is rated for at least 750+hp. i might be missing something, if i come up with anything else ill let you know

asking $4,500obo. feel free to give me a call (717)821-8198. Could ship at buyers expense or deliver within reason for a fee.

trans is still in truck but could have out in pretty quick. if your serious and local i might let you take it for a test drive.

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump $4000

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$3700 obo. This has to go. Need to pay some bills

·
WHOS NEXT
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
somebody needs a good solid tranny. make offers guys the worst ill say is no.

·
19 Posts
electric?

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
trans is sold

1 - 6 of 6 Posts