The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, as the title says a F250 with a street tune Vs a 4 door cavalier..... I was cruising down the 4 lane in town, and trying not to have a slow car get in front of me so I would not make the next light... The cavalier kept coming, and then I seen him look over, and I thought I would smoke him out...

Put the pedal to the floor...... ....... ........ Waited to grab a gear..... ....... ...... and about that time he wasin front of me and i could not pull him up to 70....

I got spanked.....

In all fairness, Im not sure on the program in my truck... I am having some serious issues... :shrug:

Thought it was funny...LOL

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
ok i wouldnt whine about having a cavalier beat me i got beat by my buddys moms mini-van it smoked me and it also smoked a riced out eclipse those honda oddesys are so fast

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also another note... Dont race a mini van if you have not removed the speed limiter..LOL...

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
ooo ive got another note.....dont race a Ricer that looks pumped up and professionally done.....thats what i did today in the camaro. messin around at a red light and a decked out awd eclipse sneeks up to me, i rev it, drop it into drive he BLAZES away from me! i heard him shift, the blow off valve pop, and all the tires chirp.....i was afraid, till it was all over. LOL turns out we were eatin at the same place and we had a chat. guy has about 20k under the hood. its rare that i respect ricers, or even domestic rice, and this is one of those rare times!

Dom....south bound and down :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I noticed the same thing darian.....vans are fast in general! my brother had a 96 caravan and that thing was one quick lil puppy!

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Brian, it's kinda like Lewis Grizzard said, "Dayum Brotha, ah don' believe Id've told that"

I've been beat by so much stuff it ain't even funny, why I NEED more horespower :evil:

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I kinda thought that with all of the roadkill in here, iwould open it up to the well, I got beat threads also...

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I hear ya' Brian, believe me I do (at least for the next week or so :evil: )

·
Registered
756 Posts
The only thing I've lost to was a '05 Viper and that was when my truck was stock. Oh wait. My buddy has a '94 Jeep Wrangler with and auto and 4.0 inline six. He kicks the crap out of me when the truck is stock. Never lost with the race tune in, but I've only raced 4 people with it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
ISurvivedNMU said:
Yup, as the title says a F250 with a street tune Vs a 4 door cavalier..... I was cruising down the 4 lane in town, and trying not to have a slow car get in front of me so I would not make the next light... The cavalier kept coming, and then I seen him look over, and I thought I would smoke him out...

Put the pedal to the floor...... ....... ........ Waited to grab a gear..... ....... ...... and about that time he wasin front of me and i could not pull him up to 70....

I got spanked.....

In all fairness, Im not sure on the program in my truck... I am having some serious issues... :shrug:

Thought it was funny...LOL
Maybe you should have a higher power level tune made. You must be running a very mild tune. Get with the person who made the tune and have an upgrade to avoid any future embarassments... :roflmao: LOL

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TQMonster said:
Maybe you should have a higher power level tune made. You must be running a very mild tune. Get with the person who made the tune and have an upgrade to avoid any future embarassments... :roflmao: LOL
Maybe I should call You???????????:shrug: :roflmao:

·
11 Second Truck Club
397 Posts
ISurvivedNMU said:
I kinda thought that with all of the roadkill in here, iwould open it up to the well, I got beat threads also...
Repeat after me, Just like Johnny Dangerously: "I got beat by a four-door Cavalier, once. ONCE." LOL

Don't let them little cars whoop ya, get mo powah! :)

·
Banned
257 Posts
A Cavilier????? NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! :poke: :poke:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: LOL LOL LOL :roflmao:

·
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lukesdiesel said:
A Cavilier????? NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! :poke: :poke:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: LOL LOL LOL :roflmao:
Could have been worse...