The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have 52k miles on my f350 srw 4x4 diesel, truck has stock continentals 18". I am looking to change them out before the winter hits in New ENgland, i would like somethign with a little more tread, but dont want to compromise the ride too much as most of my time is on the highway.

ANybody have any suggestions? I was looking at Michelin, but at almost $300 each thats going to be a hefty bill when done.

·
2,126 Posts
I currently have 52k miles on my f350 srw 4x4 diesel, truck has stock continentals 18". I am looking to change them out before the winter hits in New ENgland, i would like somethign with a little more tread, but dont want to compromise the ride too much as most of my time is on the highway.

ANybody have any suggestions? I was looking at Michelin, but at almost $300 each thats going to be a hefty bill when done.
300/piece isn't bad...

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the cheap side of me wanted to buy some off brand tire, but i ordered a set of michelin LTX at/2 at $299 each installed. I could have gotten BFG at's for about $160 less, i but i think for my highway driving the michelins might be better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts