The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
milkin cowboy
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHERE HAVE YALL FOUND THE BEST PRICES FOR THE FASS PUMP SYSTEM AND ALSO HOW LONG AND HARD WAS IT TO PUT ON I HAVE A 3500 4X4 2002 WITH FLAT BED THANKS:mafia

·
Formerly NATTYGASMECH
633 Posts
See KT Performance. He hooked me up. I'm curious too as I have not put mine on yet. I got the big line kit with the oversized draw straw. Look up sstockton. He says his is on for about 2 yrs, 40,000 if my memory is right.

·
400 Posts
extremely easy to install. Can be done in about an hour if your hustlin. I installed mine in about 1 1/2 i installed guard around mine so the hose could get cut on any sharp spots

·
3,514 Posts
The first time I installed one I did it by myself in my drive way, and it took about 3 hours. The next one I knew what I was doing and it went a lot faster. I would guess 2hours or less, and that wasn't hustling and I was B.S.ing with friend the whole time.

I got mine from Rip Rook at www.sourceautomotive.biz and it cost me about 570shipped. But like nattygasmech said, that was about 2years ago.
Sean

B

·
0 Posts
Make a post in the Supporting Vendor forum here on The Garage and you will get some responses. FASS is also one of our SV's here. :Thumbup:

·
milkin cowboy
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, did ya guys notice any differnece in mpg or power? i heard some say it helps?

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
As far as I know fuel pressure changes wont change MPG or HP/TQ numbers... Unless your stock pump is below 10 PSI then you might see a slight change...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts