The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
TDG Mafia
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone from here at TDG planning on attending the FASS NHRDA nationals in Indianapolis, IN next weekend. It's Saturday, June 6th. Here is the link to the info page. I live here in town, so I'll be going and hopefully get to see some drag racing, unlike at TS a few weeks ago.....

So....who's gonna be there???

·
1,423 Posts
I'm going to this one! the grace of God keep me from going to TS :fart I think I may win some tickets too!:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
We'll be there with some stuff on display...can't wait. Last race was in March at the Texas Diesel Nationals...and it was cold...LOL go figure...LOL

·
TDG Mafia
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I may win some tickets too!:thumbsup
Awesome! Yea, I also entered to possibly win a pair of tickets, which would be great....Well I'm glad to hear some people from TDG are gonna be there! :happymugs

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
We'll be there! And we are planning on going to the Jeramy Schmidt memorial race June 5th as well at ORP.

·
1,581 Posts
My wife said we could go if I get free tickets [nudge-nudge-wink-wink] :haha

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
We'll be there! And we are planning on going to the Jeramy Schmidt memorial race June 5th as well at ORP.
Cool Ryan, I look forward to meeting you and your brother. Jeramy's event should be alot of fun Friday night...I can't wait.

My wife said we could go if I get free tickets [nudge-nudge-wink-wink] :haha
LOL look at the bright side...6 people will win 2 tickets each. If no one else enters an excuse...you could win by default...LOL :happymugs

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
Cool Ryan, I look forward to meeting you and your brother. Jeramy's event should be alot of fun Friday night...I can't wait.
I know I look forward to meeting you as well Josh.

·
1,423 Posts

LOL look at the bright side...6 people will win 2 tickets each. If no one else enters an excuse...you could win by default...LOL :happymugs
COOL THEN i WILL HAVE TO BUY YOU A BEER AFTER YOU DROP OFF MY TICKETS AT THE GATE ! :happymugs

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
I will be their...........have my hotel room and all set. I would like to meet up with you guys.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Cool...it looks like it's gonna be a good turn out. Grand Rock has a sales rep in Indiana and he told me that the weather for next weekend is looking to be the mid 70's to low 80's...:woot: lets hope hes right!!

·
42 Posts
i'll be there as long as the weather as good

·
1,423 Posts
Bought my air fair and rent a car last night on priceline and saved around $250 dollars from what my friends mom was trying to hook me up with:fart

from San Diego to Indianapolis round trip was $ 297 +$54 dollars for the rent a car two days, not to bad seeing it would cost $1700 in fuel and food and three days each way ! now I just need my free tickets for fass ! hint,hint :haha

·
571 Posts
Hope to see some of you guy there. My shop is 5 min from the track. So if anybody needs to do some last minute tuning or needs to fix something on their truck I'd be more then happy to lend some shop space.

I'm glad to that some of you are going to Jeremy's event. Jeremy was a good friend of mine. We're a sponsor for that event and its for a good cause. Plus its a good chance to get some last minute tuning done and be ready for the next day.

Thanks Jon:usflag

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
wheres the info at? Id like to go and meet up with some folks from TDG. If im not working that is

·
1,423 Posts
Hope to see some of you guy there. My shop is 5 min from the track. So if anybody needs to do some last minute tuning or needs to fix something on their truck I'd be more then happy to lend some shop space.

I'm glad to that some of you are going to Jeremy's event. Jeremy was a good friend of mine. We're a sponsor for that event and its for a good cause. Plus its a good chance to get some last minute tuning done and be ready for the next day.

I would not mind coming by if it is that close to the track! pm me some address .and I will come by and say hi.

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts

Can you give some more info on the Jeremy event, if I get into town early enough I would like to drop by..............

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
We will be there for the event for Jeramy. It's a GREAT cause, and we're happy to lend a hand there Friday Night. I'll have the Grand Rock / Powerflow booth up with some hat's and T-shirts avaible. Maybe even put out some bling bling for ya'll to see..:D

Here is the info for the event for Jeramy.

FinalMidnightMadnessRaceflyer.jpg

Hope to see you guys this weekend. :thumbsup

·
276 Posts
We sent out 25,000 free tickets to Oreilly Auto Parts stores across Indiana.

I know they are going fast so get them while you can

1 - 20 of 51 Posts