The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a fass 150 hpfp and it startd actin weird recentley my pressure is at 14 and i can suck it down to 8 with no box i just lost an injection pump about after a week of it acting up it had the 0216 code i have the draw straw II that goes to an inline filter then the pump... what are you guys pressure look like i would like to call fass but they dont have a number on there website:shrug: thanks

·
1,055 Posts
Go to their website and find the dealer near you. You can call any of them they will help you through it. I run 19 psi at idle and 16 WOT. Have you checked your filters?

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brand new filters...but when mine was working good it was not no where near 19 with that small of a drop

·
1,055 Posts
Well you have bigger injectors, bigger pump and a comp. When I had my comp I could pull it down to 14. The draw staw maybe keeping the psi a little lower too, maybe.

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
Cummins5390 said:
i got a fass 150 hpfp and it startd actin weird recentley my pressure is at 14 and i can suck it down to 8 with no box i just lost an injection pump about after a week of it acting up it had the 0216 code i have the draw straw II that goes to an inline filter then the pump... what are you guys pressure look like i would like to call fass but they dont have a number on there website:shrug: thanks
Here you go a compiled phone number listing of manufactures...
http://mopar.mopar1973man.com/aftermarket/contact_listing.htm

I'm not exactly impressed with FASS they don't have much for contact information other than contact your local dealer...:popcorn:

·
Registered
4 Posts
15 psi, goes down to 13 if it's wide open with a load. Other than that, pretty rock solid. I've got the 95/150

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks

·
3,514 Posts
Yeah, the guys at FASS really do that so that you deal with a dealer for service and warranty instead of them. I guess they are trying to remove liability from themselves but it seems to reflect poorly on them. If you do get in touch with them directly, they won't tell you anything except to call a dealer.

Sean

·
Registered
43 Posts
THATS POOR BUISNESS IN MY EYES.

sstockton said:
Yeah, the guys at FASS really do that so that you deal with a dealer for service and warranty instead of them. I guess they are trying to remove liability from themselves but it seems to reflect poorly on them. If you do get in touch with them directly, they won't tell you anything except to call a dealer.

Sean

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
sstockton said:

Sean
This is one of the few reasons I won't buy a FASS pump. What good is it to spend $400 to $600 on a pump with a 6 year warranty and the main manufacture doesn't want to be contacted????

Just not right in my eyes...:damnit

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well cantacted fass and they needed the number off the pump and....... they have warrented the pump 1ce before and when they sent me this 1 it has no id plate on it and they said he cant warrenty it?? thats not my fault they didnt put one on it. i would never buy fass again i ended up put a carter puser pump on it and now i have 25 psi and it goes down to 15 but o well thanks

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
Cummins5390 said:
well cantacted fass and they needed the number off the pump and....... they have warrented the pump 1ce before and when they sent me this 1 it has no id plate on it and they said he cant warrenty it?? thats not my fault they didnt put one on it. i would never buy fass again i ended up put a carter puser pump on it and now i have 25 psi and it goes down to 15 but o well thanks
Becareful 25 PSI is a bit high for the VP44... 20 PSI is about MAX for a VP44 pump...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts