The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am no longer at ATS. For anyone needing help with a tuner or 6.0 injectors that were purchased from ATS, you need to contact ATS, as I have no connection with ATS nor does Elite Diesel.

Tadd

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Ya know... Sometimes people get tired of working hard to pad other peoples wallets.. Let me know If Im wrong.:Thumbup:

·
6,337 Posts
Tadd, you let me know if I can do ANYTHING for ya!!! This man is one of the best tuners out there people!!!

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
CSIPSD said:
Tadd, you let me know if I can do ANYTHING for ya!!! This man is one of the best tuners out there people!!!

Ditto, Ditto!!!!!!! I'm there for ya and your family just let me know what you might need!!!!

Call me, because I'm sure your pm's are full by now. :damnit

·
Registered
424 Posts
Tadd-congrats on the move. I have a set I owe you, and get a call once a week about them. I'll get them to ya.

Let me know if you need something.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Congratulations....Tadd and Robert....I'm vary happy for yall...and same goes for me if you need anything let me know...we will plan on next year for Houston and some new stickers on my truck....lol..LOL
jschall

·
Wolverine Vendor
632 Posts
Congratulations Tadd. I think it's a good move for you. You're a very smart person and don't need to stand in someone else's shadow.

If there is anything we can do for you or Robert, please let us know.

DJ :evil:

·
66 Posts
Right on!!! I think that is a great move to get away from ATS!!! Let me know if you you guys need any help at all with setting up or anything. I am alway willing to help!!!

Marc L

·
Registered
598 Posts
Tadd what happen at ATS? I hope everything is gonna be ok with you and your family?..Are you staying in Denver or going back to Alamosa?...Man they'll be hurting without you there..You brought alot to that place....

bagstroke

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats Tadd, Robert and Brandon and welcome back.

I wish you all a stress free, fresh, new start! Keepin you all in my prayers.

Keep in touch!

Shay

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome back to the rat race.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hmmm? We met at Schieds and everything seemed cool. I guess they will no longer be providing SCT tunes? lol Good luck with everything. I have a feeling you will do very well. Rock on!

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Robert, Tadd, and you're associates...i wish you all the best in your ventures. please let me know if i can do anything what-so-ever for you guys. i hope you excell at all that you try.

I would be very happy to help :)
Dominick

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
thanks a bunch guys. we will be busting butt but we will make it work and i think we will be alot happier in the long run.
robert

1 - 20 of 31 Posts