The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have pics of the other side yet but to sum it up all the dents i had in the truck but one are now gone, few front pass side fender, door, tail gate straightened and painted, new step bar, new windshild, new fender badges and then some added flairs..

The truck will be getting completely detailed yet so ignore the flaws in the clear.
-Bed is going to get sprayed
-Rockers are going to get sprayed with bed-liner as well.
-Same with the bumpers
-Picked up a free bug guard today as well thinking about tossing that on the truck.
-And i do think the wheels are going to get powder coated black or with a new reflective chrome powder

:guitar

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm liking the flairs more and more.. I think I need some 35s now..

·
2,821 Posts
Definitely need some more tire! I love the Line-X on mine. Good Luck! Chris

Reactions: Bcarriveau

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
I think a nice 3 to 4in cowl hood would really set it off....other than that looks good bill

Reactions: Bcarriveau

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be doing it all. looking at the truck today i think im going to just spray the bed and the bumpers, not all the way around. it will keep a better accent then being another sd with sprayed rockers. :rock..

I like the idea on the hood, Im thinking of maybe just buying some 305s vs the 285s i have now. Ideally id love rims and tires but that isnt happening for some time unless some yall want to throw in on them :haha

·
Built not bought...
72 Posts
I'd really like to see what those rims look like in black. I have the same ones just layin around. Thought many times of having them coated and puting some extra tires on them..... Those wheels in black, with some Toyo MTs, would look good to me on ur truck. By the way, are those 285-70s? If so, check out some 285-75s. They're almost 2" taller than what u have now. More like a 34-11.5- r17. You may like them as well.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
I will be doing it all. looking at the truck today i think im going to just spray the bed and the bumpers, not all the way around. it will keep a better accent then being another sd with sprayed rockers. :rock..

I like the idea on the hood, Im thinking of maybe just buying some 305s vs the 285s i have now. Ideally id love rims and tires but that isnt happening for some time unless some yall want to throw in on them :haha
told ya id sell ya mine bill!! black 20s & 35s,,:madpoke

1 - 9 of 9 Posts