The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this meets with the approval of all. We got OBS and SD, 4x4 and 2WD, SRW and DRW...and it's even got some ATTITUDE (look in the windshields of the trucks)! I'm extremely happy with the design! If you don't recognize the style...the artwork was done for me by George Trosley of "carTOONS" and "Krass and Bernie" fame. He was FANTASTIC to work with!

For those that submitted ideas for shirt slogans...THANKS! After the artist put my original "Powerstroke Performance" idea on the first rough sketch and sent it to me, it just struck me as exactly what I wanted.

As for the other shirt survey, I now have a really good idea what sizes and colors to order. Thanks!

Once I get the order placed with the shirt company, I'll put the shirts up on my site for "pre-ordering".

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
:Thumbup: :Thumbup: :Thumbup: THOSE ARE SWEEEEEEEET

I want one!!!!!!

kevin

·
361 Posts
Looks Good Dennis!!:Thumbup: :Thumbup: :smoke:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
sweet shirt where can we get em

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
i like it!
i wish there was smoke not flames comin out of the stacks on the OBS, but still.... bad *** none the less:Thumbup:

·
Vendor
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DBogo said:
sweet shirt where can we get em
Thanks! (to bigdraft and edmguy too)

Once the final order is placed with the T-Shirt printer and I know exactly what I'm getting, I'll put them up on my site.

·
Vendor
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
_CH_ said:
i like it!
i wish there was smoke not flames comin out of the stacks on the OBS, but still.... bad *** none the less:Thumbup:
I looked at that when I got the first rough sketch and decided to let it go for a few reasons.

1. That's George Trosleys style, and I basically gave him only a few requirements and told him to do what he thought looked best...exhaust smoke wasn't a requirement...tire smoke was.

2. I'm just not that big on the whole "I need more smoke" thing. Jody and I joke about it all the time because of the people that call and tell us that they want programming that make more smoke (not more power?). If that's what you really want, we'll sell it to you, but I'd prefer a setup that cleans up the smoke to a nice haze over pouring black all the time.

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
ITPDiesel said:
Thanks! (to bigdraft and edmguy too)

Once the final order is placed with the T-Shirt printer and I know exactly what I'm getting, I'll put them up on my site.

just dont forget to get some of the 'extra big fat azz sizes'

kevin

·
Usurper
59 Posts
Dennis,

That shirt is sweet....too bad the the Superduty isn't lifted!!!

And we need some black smoke!!! The diesels gotta represent!!

And how do I get one?!?!

·
TDG Mafia Member #24
1,199 Posts
Looking good :Thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts