Discussion Starter #1
Finally got into the 12's!

R/T = .5012 (Bring it on, David!)
60' = 1.7092
1/8 ET = 8.0951
1/8 MPH = 82.48
1/4 ET = 12.8933
1/4 MPH = 101.76

Changes I made for this run were a nitrous bottle warmer, DI intercooler, and Black Widow Diesel limiters.

I made a run w/o the limiters and got a 13.01, so apparently bottle warmers and the intercooler do something. Put the limiters on sort of snug and ran a 12.97. Came back around and snugged 'em down some more for the 12.89.

My times at this track are historically slower than the other tracks I go to so I will hopefully be posting some better times in the next couple of weeks.

Thanx to David Lott for all the great work, products, and effort and thanx to BBunting and Black Widow Diesel for giving me what I needed to get over the edge.

·
Supporting Vendor
484 Posts
Awesome runs. I know you have played w/ stock tires but I can't imagine that works to well when you have 4:30 gears, have you tried something around a 35"??

·
Slow 6.0
1,554 Posts
thats sick

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
D2HP said:
Awesome runs. I know you have played w/ stock tires but I can't imagine that works to well when you have 4:30 gears, have you tried something around a 35"??
Actually, the 12.89 was with the 37" tires.

I have 4.56 gears. I'm debating trying a different size tire though since I want a seperate set to trash at the track.

·
Registered
210 Posts
moose99ps said:
diesel limiters?
I'm not sure, but I think he is referring to a device to prevent excessive weight tranfer to the rear. Probably something like straps to limit the amount of rise in the front suspension at launch.

Hammer

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correct. It's steel rods that connect the frame to the spring pack.

·
4,024 Posts
Cool....I hope to be there too.......:Thumbup:

·
Super limo owner
1,122 Posts
cool congrats

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
moose99ps said:
so ur basically running no suspension in the rear then?
? Everything in the rear is stock (except the Donahoe lift pieces). All the limiters do is keep the front end from coming up so both the rear and the front stay firm on the ground.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sweet.

Is there anyone else running the kind of times on 37's? :popcorn:

prolly a Dodge or two out there.......but I guarantee you you are one of only a handful Danny. :Thumbup:

·
1,291 Posts
I know i going to sound like a school girl here but i love your truck. that orange is best color i have ever seen on a PSD

·
2,334 Posts
no what i ment was it keeps the rear end from compressing those making as tho u dont have much of a suspension in the back.. keeping the weight transfer at a min... you run in 4x4 or 2?

·
Registered
790 Posts
4x4 is the only way to get traction with street tires

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ah. Yes, I run in 4-high.

The 12.89 run, she barely made a peep- just took off! Usually you can here at jumping from one front tire to the other.

·
Registered
268 Posts
:evil:
very impressive:D
got video?:poke:

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nah, I'll try and get some next time though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts