The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time is FINALLY here! My 2011 Oxford White F-250 is going in the shop for its transformation :) I have been waiting forever...1st I decided on a set of 22" Fuel OffRoad Hostage's in all Chrome, they were in backorder and took a month to get but are here...I wrapped the Hostages in some 37" Nitto Trail Grappler MT's...I then ordered up an 8" Fabtech radius arm suspension kit w/Dirt Logic shocks and a Dirt Logic Dual Steering Stabilizer...Fabtech was backordered on that and took 3 weeks for that to come in but its here now :) I have an AFE Cold Air Intake here...MagnaFlow DPF back exhaust system...AFE DPF Delete Pipe...and a Spartan Tuner w/the 200hp Warhammer tune :rock -- The suspension parts are with the powder-coater now being done in White to match the truck...I pick them up tomorrow and its off to the shop to drop the F-250 off with all the goodies to under-go the transformation :) Post pics when its all done

·
343 Posts
Sounds like it will be a nice setup. Look forward to some pics. BTW....I see the 03 Cobra in your sig. Miss mine a lot....remember when Lethal got started.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts