The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry got a little wet But my truck never stops pullin nice flat line curve :thumbsup

Attachments

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Sorry got a little wet But my truck never stops pullin nice flat line curve :thumbsup
Very nice good numbers for dpf still intacked and only a superchips tuner and intake. Wishing someone would still your dpf is like wishing in one hand and chiting in the other which will fill up faster:thumbdown get that damn thing off there and let her breath. Good job none the less:thumbsup

Reactions: your nightmare

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought so I have put about 15,000 on it with this tune 90hp 260 trq No DPF proplems yet someone please steel this darn dpf :bdh

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Im telling ya now you will regret not doing it sooner. If i was closer to ya i would bet a case of your fav cold bev on it LOL i know i felt like chit after i did mine at 22k wish i could say i have had it off for 45k now. Put it to ya this way the power you feel with it on and your tuner that you are running.....delete it and just run the tuner and tell me what ya think just as much power so imagine what it is like with it deleted and running the tuner its a beast you have no idea bout:happymugs

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Plus you will put those stacks to good use LOL and see some smoke

1 - 5 of 5 Posts