The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK ...this is going to take a few minutes,.

Somewhere around 1pm yesterday everything was completed to enhance my trucks driveablility.

Around 2 o'clock i started my normal (every other friday) 500 mile trek to pennsylvania......So obviously i got a couple kills in that long haul.

First one,...sad to say...was one of our own.. F-350, stock tires, with some stickers on the side,..i couldnt tell of what,...but he was happy enough to put them on his truck. Well.. i was doing about 65.. and he came up pretty quick,..slowed down...gave me a nod....i dropped two gears (REMEMBER..i have a manual tranny)...filled his window with smoke...that was the last i saw of him..

Second,.this will be quick.......hemi's are WAY over rated.

Third,....lifted Z71, loud pipes,...he rolled up..he actually admired my truck,..and mouthed the words...NICE TRUCK....this time i instigated it...i gave him the nod.....off we went...Tank was victorious..

And finally... i call this one..TANK eats RICE!!!

It all started after i left the bitchy ex-wifes house,...

I was cruising around 75mph... i came up on this little honda with a big tail fin, and what looked like a 55 gallon drum for an exhaust,..he had his girlfriend in the seat next to him and a buddy in the back,...but he was doing the posted speed limit(65) in the hammer lane,.. it's a three lane highway, and nobody is in the other lanes...its just me and him.

Now i could of just blown around him in one of the other lanes ( but it's ilegal to pass on the right):rules: ..if you were paying attention, you'd have noticed i was speeding, but ignore that, i'm rationalizing.:evil: ......And i was already pissed off because of the ex-wife, so i figured i'd get up close to him and make him move over...he wouldn't budge...i brighted him a few times...still didn't budge.......then a little AIR HORN LOVE...scared the crap out of them all....he moves over, and gives me a one finger wave,...i return the gesture:roflmao:

I'm off,...I figure its over...nope.....dummy pulls right up to my rear bumper and starts beeping his horn and giving me his brights.....

Does anyone remember me saying i have a manual tranny,......he's on my bumper, windows down, lighting up my tailgate with his high beams (moron)......

So can anyone guess what i did???

I pushed in the clutch, revved the motor a dozen times, and i left him in a kinda,....how can i put this......i left him in a .....EXXON VALDEZ AIR SLICK..:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

so you could say ...i didnt race him,...but...I SMOKED HIM..

·
2,691 Posts
Great kills,
I agree the Hemi is waayyyy overrated.I owned one for 11 mos.
In that 11 mos I added Doug's Headers,magnaflow hi-flow cat and Magnaflow cat back. I also added an Superchip tuner and an Air-Ram CAI.
It was still a 15 sec truck.

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think i joined ,..maybe a week,..dunno,...

BTW SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH

·
2,612 Posts
Cool i love beating the hemi's

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
holy crap tank! so what were your mods you did??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts