The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to my local eight mile track thursday nite in northern virginia at sumerduck raceway for test and tune night, im gonna try and make several passes, im running the 275 tune, is ther anything special i need to do, i know 4hi and also put it in drive build boost around 20 psi and let her rip. Im hoping to run at least 8.50s but i dont know, man i wish i had the 310 tune.. they gotta be close to releasing it i would think.... you guys that have it now are lucky, maybe i should wait for the 310 to come out but ther is a 2006 6.0 with and sct tuned by elite running ther race file who runs a 8.90 that is going also and he said that he could bet me, that he was the fastest diesel in town, im positive i can get him with the 275 but i would really like to stomp is azzz with the 310... come on spartan release the beast!!!!!!!!!!!

·
606 Posts
275 or 310 tune you will have fun. Might want to lower the air pressure in the tires also. Have fun

·
2,183 Posts
where exactly is this at shad?

·
Registered
639 Posts
You will smash that truck with the 275....I dont really think the 310 is gonna be out real soon..they are still doing a good bit of work on it.

·
53 Posts
Yea deff lower air pressure....with 60lbs in my tires i roasted all 4 off the line

·
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where exactly is this at shad?
i didnt go to the track tonight my gf was very sick so i stayed home with her, but the track is sumerduck raceway, its near route 29, but its in remington va, just the other side of culpeper, next time i decide to go i will give you a hollar maybe we can meet up ther, pm your cell phone number, i lost it,

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Lower your tire pressure a good bit and I dont know if i would launch at 20psi. Maybe 15psi. You dont want to get to hoping to bad or you'll lose time. And it will be easier on axle wrap. I think you can take him just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts