The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i worked on a guys truck today that was driving threw wyo, seen a flash pac programer in the back seat and asked about it. he let me take it for a test drive and man this truck ran good i mean real good. he said it was on the tow mod ? he didnt have any gauges or exhaust:damnit told him to look into some gauges. anyone run one of these? sure seemed to run good

·
Registered
23 Posts
sc reply

Gauges are always a good bit of insurance.
Our products do not require gauges as long as you stay within the weight limits that the specifc programs have you should not have a issue with EGT's.
I personally run them on my vehicles but they are not required.

All of our testing i on bone stock trucks (no air filter or exhaust upgrades) to make our RWHP (rear wheel HP).
Ron

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply. i have drove alot of 6.0s with differant tunners and aftermarket stuff but this truck ran extremly well. power was smooth and the trany shifted great.

·
Registered
23 Posts
sc reply

You are welcome,
I will be dropping by from day to day to answer or help with anything I have experiance with.
Stay Tuned!!!
Ron
:thanks:

·
2,691 Posts
Are there any major differences between the new flash pac and the 1704?
I ran the 1704 for about a year and was quite happy with it (until I went SCT)LOL

·
Registered
23 Posts
sc reply

nummit said:
Are there any major differences between the new flash pac and the 1704?
I ran the 1704 for about a year and was quite happy with it (until I went SCT)LOL
tire height recalibrations
online updatablilty
ability to have custom tunes loaded as new options
same hp and torque
datalogging feature (log by mile and log by speed) :evil:
Just to name a few....
and everything the older model has
Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts