1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody run a flatbed with stacks and looked half way descent

·
4,827 Posts
My aluminum bed isn't very good looking, but functional. Looks decent for the $350 I paid for it. LOL

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks do u have a pick of it from the bed lookin at the stacks im gettin ready to put a flat bed on mine and stacks just tryin to get sum round about ideas

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
look at the photo galleries under fordt......there are pics of Wayne's f450 with an aluminum hauler bed and stacks.......

kevin

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
bmoeller said:
My aluminum bed isn't very good looking, but functional. Looks decent for the $350 I paid for it. LOL

sharp lookin truck ya got there!!!!

kevin

·
3,754 Posts
thats a sharp looking dodge

·
4,827 Posts
Thanks guys. The truck is showing its age more than the pic would suggest, but still looks good cleaned up. :) Need to take care of some rust. :(

I have more pics over at www.tdr1.com Same username over there. Just don't have any of the plumbing. The y-pipe is top side. Short lengths of flex between the y-pipe and bottom elbows.

·
1,418 Posts
Where the heck did you find an aluminum bed for $350?

·
4,827 Posts
Large farm consignment auction. ;) Like I said, she's beat to snot, but works for me. Had to acid wash it pretty good. Was pretty black and cruddy, and had to do some welding underneath.

Still have to replace a piece of the floor at the rear. Can just see where I have the old one ripped out in the pic. Have new pieces to put in, but haven't gotten around to it.

·
1,418 Posts
The auctions should starting up here now the weather is getting better. I want to get square baler too so I'll be cheaking out the auctions.

Thanks

·
Bolt
109 Posts
yea that dodge is sharpe lookin!! i bought a aluminum bed for $100 from a farmer that i know. its choped up alittle but it still is usable!:thumbsup

·
Bolt
109 Posts
heres a pic
ahhhhh you cant see it all that well!

·
2,710 Posts
OOH Vintage GM very nice. . .
I got plenty of old iron myself. . .

Now as for Comment in the DOdG i think the Extended can wuth fkat bed is styling NO NO DON"T do it move. . .But some how i have to say it looks GREAT :thumbsup

Best looking i've seen tho itwas the first DOdG X-Cab i have seen with a flat bed very nice:thumbsup So now all you need it some Nice 19.5 wheels and s lightly more aggressive tire n i'd say it mikey approved. . .:happymugs

19.5 Conversion:
http://www.ricksontruck.com/

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts