The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this topic belongs in this section. :shrugs

I'm looking into getting floor mats to control my muddy boot wear on the stock mats, and also some seat covers to keep my cloth seats free from dog hair and my occasional dirty azz.

I want to know what you run in your 2008-2010 trucks; I don't care what you have in your 6 leakers, the interior is different.

Floor Mats:
Huskey? Others?

Seat Covers:
Anyone have any? I've pretty much decided on Marathon. www. marathonseatcovers.com I haven't decided on what color/pattern I want.

I might do camo. LOL I know, I'm hillbilly compared to most of y'all, but it'll be different, and the only other colors I like are Tan and maybe black or steel. I already have Tan, mine as well make it different than stock.

This looks pretty good to me

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
I know you don't care about us 6.0's, but frankly i don't care what you want :D. A guy i work with got the marathons seat covers for his 6.4 after seeing mine. He loves them as well. and they are pretty much the SAME as my 6.0.

For the seat covers you are making a good choice. I've had marathon seat covers now for about 4 years and love em. Great for dog hair too. It doesn't get embedded in them and they clean up easily. And i'd get camo, but i'm kinda partial.. LOL

The little pouch in the front of the seat is a gun scabbard that i had them add. Holds a shotgun or smaller rifle perfect.

As for floor mats, my truck came with husky liners all the way around and i have no complaints about them. They hold the mud, and a few times the snow in the little trays on the edge and are easily cleaned.

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, I forgot you had them in your truck. Thanks for the info you fn 6 leaker. :happymugs

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot you had them in your truck. Thanks for the info you fn 6 leaker. :happymugs
Anytime bud!! Ya damn 6.4

And it doesn't leak anymore....

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Huskey mats all the way!

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
now im really gonna push your buttons...
but in my jeep ( btw it was a 6 cyl. and 4 litre displacement LOL)
I ran Wet Okole and they were great on mud, grease, dog hair, tear resistant, water proof, and fade resistant.
I loved em and they fit really snug. They have superduty ones too http://www.wetokole.com/FORDF250F.html

·
1,606 Posts
I have Husky Liners in my truck, front and back. No seat covers, my truck has Leather, so I just wipe it off with a damp towel when it gets muddy.

·
Green Goose No Juice
160 Posts
I love the way my weathertech's fit

·
773 Posts
I have weathertechs and they fit and look good, but the huskey liners held more water and mud off the floor. I'd take a look at both.

·
1,415 Posts
I got Huskey liners. They are now in there 3 truck love them.

·
194 Posts
Weathertechs are the chit. The only problem I have with mine is its a little big on the driver side and rubs against the door panel. Not really a problem though cause it doesn't really scratch anything just makes the door not shut sometimes when I pull it soft. I love mine though.

·
19 Posts
my weathertech set didnt fit great in my 08, so i called to c if i had the set made for trucks with no carpet, the girl on the phone said it was cuz the trucks were were built in 2 different factorys! I was sure they all came out of one plant in Kentucky. The mats fit an 1 1/2 inches off the sill and hits the doors when they close. If the truck didnt have carpet they would fit perfectly, checked the part number myself & its correct :wtf

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
I really like my Husky Liners, fit great. Ive seen one set of weather techs in a 08-10 super duty and they fit like chit. Willie bought some husky liners.

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Haven't been on here in a while, but I bought the Huskey's on my last days off. Had to cut the tab to make them fit around my floor 4x4 shifter, not a big deal. I like 'em a lot. :thumbsup

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
PROVE IT!!!!

LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts