The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
12 Posts
That was hilarious! Thanks!

·
3,051 Posts
Now I have to wipe the tears from my eyes due to extreme laughter....that was too funny Levi!!

Harry

·
44 Posts
Levi,

Absolutely funny - someone did a great job putting that together.

I sent it to all my diesel friends, Ford, Ram and Chevy owners

:clap

·
1,324 Posts
That was funny. Thanks for sharing!!!

:roflol:

·
Stuck in Commiefornia...
1,296 Posts
I had that rant, that's the German translation, to the word. Now I have a 7.3, it's good, it gets it done, but I want more, so I'm trying to work a deal on "Bigfoot Farting In The Woods..." Circa 2006, LOL!

·
1,324 Posts
Bigfoot farting in the woods was my favorite. It truly describes the flat sound a cummins makes.

·
3,051 Posts
I don't know if I'm laughing because it's so funny or because it's so true...but I've been laughing for 2-days now...had to be a former or present 6.0L owner with a great sense of humor.

Harry

·
149 Posts
that's pretty good. haha

·
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thought you guys/gals would like this. A straight pipes cummins pulled in the nursery today, I started laughing just thinking about it.

·
1,324 Posts
Thought you guys/gals would like this. A straight pipes cummins pulled in the nursery today, I started laughing just thinking about it.
So it truly was "Bigfoot farting in the woods". I showed a guy at work and we were both in tears laughing so hard. The ladies in the office asked what was up I told them they wouldn't see the humor.

·
3,051 Posts
I'm still laughing after watching it again.

This one should be a sticky.

Harry

·
12 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts