The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a feeler but I am fairly sure I am going to sell my truck if the money is right.

2008 F350 Crew Cab Short Bed 4x4 Black w/ Tan Interior
23k Miles
Lariat
4x4 (Shift on the Fly)
Moonroof
Power Rear Sliding Window
Custom NAV/ Sound System (2-10 Subs, Clarion)
Spartan DashDaq with 310 tune
Spartan TCM
Magnaflow 5" DPF Delete exhaust w/ 6" tip
6" Pro-Comp Lift
22"x11" American Racing Clash Wheels
37x13.5 Kumho MT tires (85%)
Custom headlights
Recon lights All Around

$48k OBO

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Buying a 2011?

·
76 Posts
Are you currently in athens, ohio? that truck looks really familiar

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not right now but i was about 4-5 weeks ago.... Trucks up with me in Columbus.

Nope, not getting another diesel I don't think... My goal is a 9 second street truck.

·
299 Posts
ive had my eye on this for awhile now could u give me a price im very interested if we can work out a deal

·
2,126 Posts
Wow truck prices must be pretty high in Texas, I paid 40k for my truck brand new.

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your brand new truck doesnt have 12k in mods... My truck brand new was 50k with a sticker of 58.4k...

Ill PM you later tonight 99_stroker with all of my contact info... I am on my phone so its difficult to get my PMs to load up correctly. Thanks

·
76 Posts
Well i thought it looked familiar, that's a sharp looking truck, i usually caught myself drooling when i would see it running around town, good luck with the sale!

·
2,126 Posts
Your brand new truck doesnt have 12k in mods... My truck brand new was 50k with a sticker of 58.4k...

Ill PM you later tonight 99_stroker with all of my contact info... I am on my phone so its difficult to get my PMs to load up correctly. Thanks
LOL I'm curious as to how our trucks are the same year and mine has every option on it except a sunroof and yours listed for 4500 more than mine. If you can get your asking price more power to you :rantoff :happymugs

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
I cant...wouldnt buy it even if i had the money...so i dont care what your asking....but that is one of the sharpest trucks i have seen...whoever ends up with it will surely be happy as a pup with two peters...

Nate

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL I'm curious as to how our trucks are the same year and mine has every option on it except a sunroof and yours listed for 4500 more than mine. If you can get your asking price more power to you :rantoff :happymugs
Must be jealous... thanks for the productive comments!

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PRICE REDUCED! $45000

I will sell it for cheaper if someone does not want the Spartan/TCM/DPF Delete and I will return all of that to stock including putting the stock airbox back on. PM me and we can talk about it.

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP...

Price IS NEGOTIABLE. PM me if you are interested. I am looking to sell, but dont need to.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
man if i could get decent money out of my truck selling out right id buy that in a heartbeat... like nate said.. thats one of the nicest looking trucks around..

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PRICE IS NOW $43k!

Truck will be returned to stock in 7 days.

SO IF YOU WANT ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING SUPER DUTIES ON THE ROAD CONTACT ME!

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump. 6 Days.

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cant believe no one is interested. This truck is BEST OFFER.

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump. 5 Days.

$42k

·
Semper Fi
237 Posts
way too much. 35-38 is more likely. nice looking truck, but theres no equity in these things so your 10k in mods means nothing to me except voided warranty. You would have better luck parting out mods and sell it out right stock or with a trade in to be honest with you man.

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I could trade it in stock for 38k... I am trying to help someone out.

My contact info is:

email: [email protected]

Cell: 740-243-4157 (11am-11pm EST Please)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts