The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This truck is in great shape and runs perfect. It is powered by a 6.2 diesel with an automatic transmission. It is four wheel drive and puts the power the ground via a set of ZF axles with gear reduction hubs. The tires are like new and hold air just fine. The truck has full hydro steering and a selector lever to run two wheel front steer, oblique, or four wheel steering. It has multiple towing points and pulls very strong. The body is in great shape with no rust what so ever. The interior has some sun damage but it is clean and complete. I do not want to sell this truck but I have to cut some vehicles lose. I am only asking $4000 for it

If you prefer to pay via PayPal please be aware I will only accept bank transfers. They are safe and free for both of us. If you want this item shipped you will have to make the arrangements.

Call, 706-984-0870 leave a message

Attachments

·
Dedicated Diesel Perv
372 Posts
Not the Chevy Tug! :damnit If it hasn't sold when I get to the house, I will swing by and take a look at it. I've always like that thing....

·
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, I DO NOT want to let it go. But we are having a rough time here. This is the last thing I wanted to cut lose. It was on craigslist for less than ten minutes before I started getting call on it. They were tire kickers unfortunately.

·
Dedicated Diesel Perv
372 Posts
I can imagine...that is the sweetest tug I have ever seen. I am going to shoot you an email in a bit...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts