The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of a friend has a 06 or a 07 dodge Commings short box crew cab with what I thing has A smarty JR tunner 5inch pipe and i am ussuming a CAI. He has bet me a $1000
his truck will walk mine
:haha

I just have a Spartain 275 tune 4inch flo-pro down pipe back exhust
and a S&B CAI oh my truck is a short box crew cab as well
At first i thought he doesent stand a chance but a $1000 is a lot thes days
What do you all think

OH and we do have a closed road that we can play on

·
71 Posts
none

Your gonna walk him hard!!! If all he has is the smarty JR, it only adds 100hp turned all the way up. I raped a commen rail with a smarty senior with my plate in the stock poistion. :peelout

·
1,415 Posts
Take him easy, will be easy money for you.

·
2,183 Posts
do it man. You should take him easy

·
Green Goose No Juice
160 Posts
I wouldnt race him till it was in writing first :peelout

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
this will give you an idea....(just skip to about 1:50 on the video and you can see the race)

·
Spartan Diesel Tech
969 Posts
That truck is running a Smarty, not a Smarty JR. I think the Smarty JR. has a 100 hp setting as its highest. The regular Smarty gives the 5.9 up to 170 hp without messing with anything. If you mess with all of the parameters I think you can get more out of it before going to TNT files. That is when it gets really crazy.

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well we raced today (If you could call it a race)
we did 2 pulls the first one i was a little scared becuase i was not totley shure that he dident have meth or even NOS he was so shure that he was going to walk me
The first race was just a warm up as he called it so i turned my spartain down from 275 to the 150 tune to just get a feal for his truck and i dident want to look to good hehe
I have no idea what setting his smarty JR was on but i pulled him just a little bit (all the races were from 20 to 100) so for the 2nd race I went to the 275 tune a i am guessing that he went to what ever his high setting was.
So long story short by the time we hit 70 he was 2 or 3 lenaths back after the race i was getting reddy for a bunch of you know what but he walked over and gave me 1000 in cash with a long look on his face and then after he looked over my truch for a bit he offerd to buy it for real i told him 45 grand and i thing that he is really thinging about it
sorry I dident get it on video It was a lot of fun that was the first time i ever raced my truck

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Well we raced today (If you could call it a race)
we did 2 pulls the first one i was a little scared becuase i was not totley shure that he dident have meth or even NOS he was so shure that he was going to walk me
The first race was just a warm up as he called it so i turned my spartain down from 275 to the 150 tune to just get a feal for his truck and i dident want to look to good hehe
I have no idea what setting his smarty JR was on but i pulled him just a little bit (all the races were from 20 to 100) so for the 2nd race I went to the 275 tune a i am guessing that he went to what ever his high setting was.
So long story short by the time we hit 70 he was 2 or 3 lenaths back after the race i was getting reddy for a bunch of you know what but he walked over and gave me 1000 in cash with a long look on his face and then after he looked over my truch for a bit he offerd to buy it for real i told him 45 grand and i thing that he is really thinging about it
sorry I dident get it on video It was a lot of fun that was the first time i ever raced my truck
Right on man. I figured you'd pound him. Where did you guys race? I'm kinda in your neck of the woods.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
awesome kill man!! thats friggin hilarious.. musta not been that much of a die hard dodge fan like most are.. he is probably on some dodge forums like wtf did he beat me so bad?!?!?!

·
Git' Some
124 Posts
I love my Spartan 275, Actually i love even more the look on the guys faces after i get done running them :thinking :wtf hahaha and this is me :peelout

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
bwahahaha
thats a classic kill story
good job man!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts