The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. :sofa Just want some opinions on upgrading to the new Triple Disc T/C from Ford. My truck has 145K and when I bought it, she had about 91K. As far as I know it's the orginial trans in the truck. I'm a summer camper, 29ft Jayco, and just want to get the most out of the trans before the big one happens.:damnit I'm running Amsoil in the trans now and have a Tru-cool on it too. Running gauges too! Never see the trans temp above 170 when towing. I'm planning on a DP-Tuner chip or something else. Thanks in advance. :thanks:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
afboone said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. :sofa Just want some opinions on upgrading to the new Triple Disc T/C from Ford. My truck has 145K and when I bought it, she had about 91K. As far as I know it's the orginial trans in the truck. I'm a summer camper, 29ft Jayco, and just want to get the most out of the trans before the big one happens.:damnit I'm running Amsoil in the trans now and have a Tru-cool on it too. Running gauges too! Never see the trans temp above 170 when towing. I'm planning on a DP-Tuner chip or something else. Thanks in advance. :thanks:
Are you planning on a 4r100 or a 6.0 converter swap? If it's 4r100 include the Ford part #.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the part number: 1C3Z-7902-CARM. Thanks for the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts